Panel I: 10.30 – 11.45: The Selling of Health and Immunity
The Government had us clapping as it sold off the NHS and the health of its people. How did this happen and how do we undo it?
- Dr Jenny Goodman will address the deep-seated corruption and ambivalence at the heart of corporate biomedicine.
- An NHS psychiatrist will address the mechanisms by which mental health was ignored and undermined and how Behaviourism intensified this.
- Activist and feminist Naomi Bridges will share her personal journey as an ‘early anti-LD adopter’ negotiating the minefields of progressive and feminist circles who insisted TINA (There Is No Alternative).
Full running order
10-10:30 – Registration and start
- Panel 1: ‘The selling of health and immunity’, featuring Jenny Goodman, An NHS psychiatrist and Naomi Bridges
- Panel 2: ‘The attack on and vindication of the Great Barrington three’, featuring Sunetra Gupta
13:30 – Lunch
- Panel 3: ‘In it to win it: How effective campaigns flip the narrative’, with the Together Declaration, NHS 100k and Big Brother Watch
- Break-out groups with different workshops led by David Duboff on ‘waking up the Left to the misappropriation of health and safety’ and Ewa Sidorenko on ‘making sense of the Covid propaganda divide’
- Whole meeting round-up on actions and thoughts from Left Lockdown Sceptics organisers on on ‘Building left resistance to corporatism, technocracy and tyranny’
17:30 – Close